Thursday, March 08, 2007

Al Halal breakfast.

Yesterday I bought some halal-mortadella to have on my sandwiches this morning. I didnt want to, but thats the only mortadella they had. As a matter of fact halal is the only existing meat in our neighbourhood. ...sweet huh?

1 slice of whitebread with butter and halal-mortadella

1 slice of whitebread with butter, cremecheese and halal-mortadella

1 slice of whitebread with butter, cremecheese and orange-marmelade(the bitter english one)

1 cup of tea.

After the simple breakfast I put back the marmelade, the halal-mortadella and the butter in the refridgerator. (Not the cremecheese because it was finished)
When I was about to close the refridgerator-door I saw a brown paperbag in the door. What in the lord could that be?!
I opened the bag and found inside, a halfeaten piece of cheesecake from the bagelshop on bricklane.

I ate it.

1 halfeaten piece of cheesecake from the bagelshop on bricklane.

Think what the life can be exiting sometimes...

Not enough love to everyone, but I`ll send it anyway. Take as much as you need and send some further.

Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home