Monday, January 29, 2007

A lonley Breakfast

Woke up all alone.
Had slept to long... Fuck! Again and again and again...
Went down to the empty kitchen. Looked into the refridgerator... Hm... Empty as well. Only two small yoghurtcans... I had em.

1 Small yoghurtcan with blackcherry.

1 Small yoghurtcan with rasberry.

1 cup of instantcoffe with a hint of milk.

I hope my studentmoney from the gouverment arrives soon. And by the way, dont feel sorry for me cause the £150. I've got em back.

As I sat there eating my breakfast I had a strange feeling. I missed people... A lot of people.
Well well, we gonna meet pretty soon anyway, and then we gonna have a great laugh, wont we?

Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

We're gonna laugh so hard that even the stars can hear us.

Just 58 days left...

Didn't think it was gonna be so hard but I really miss you too.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home