Friday, February 09, 2007

Anders Tired Breakfast

Woke up in a room full of sleeping people. A bit of a hangover from last nights welcome home party. Well... Welcome home mate!

Went down in the kitchen. Found some baguette from yesterdays dinner... Great! Goes very good with my butter and marmelade.

3 half baguettes with butter and orangemarmelade.

1 cup of tea with honey.

1 cigarette

While smoking in the window and looking out on the rainy streets of london I went wery proud of myself getting up so early even that Im so tired.
Im not always a slack-ass-maddefacka.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

Soon Hanna will come and buy you luxury breakfast :).

Met Josef the other day and he thinks you're mad at him but I told him you weren't and maybe it was just drunktalking but he wanted to join me to visit you.

Miss you big time bro!

Love / Liza.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

...and by the way - I'm also proud of you getting up early and working hard.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home